Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Pixel Scrapper October 2018 Blog Train - I Dig It - Mini Kit Freebie

I have to say I am very excited about this month's blog train.  I am always on the lookout for kits that can be used for boys since they seem to be relatively few.  As you can see I went for a dinosaur theme.

I have a coordinating kit available HERE in my store at Berry Applicious.  
Dinosaur Cuties is on sale for $1.50 (regular price $4.00).

I have two Halloween themed kits on sale in my store at Berry Applicious.
Witch's Brew is on sale for $1.50 (regular price is $3.50) HERE
Zombie-fied is on sale for $1.50 (regular price $4.00) HERE
and Zombie-fied Bundle is on sale for $3.00 (regular price $7.50) HERE

And now here is my contribution for the "I Dig It" blog train.  In addition to the mini kit, there are 3 coordinating add-on kits.  Scroll up to get the add-on kits for FREE.

HERE is the link to the blog train list and previews.

Download Elements from MediaFire HERE
Download Papers from MediaFire HERE

Download Elements from Google Drive HERE
Download Papers from Google Drive HERE

Download Elements from 4Shared HERE
Download Papers from 4Shared HERE

Download from Drop Box HERE
Download Papers from Drop Box HERE


6 comments:

  1. Love these cute dinosaurs and the dino paper especially. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the goodies. Dinosaurs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо за Ваши прекрасные наборы!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dinosaurs are so cute!! I love your design; such a cute mini! Thanks for sharing it & for all the extras, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all of the goodies! Love these cute dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete