Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

August 2020 Pixel Scrapper Blog Train - Galaxy

I seriously don't know where each month goes.  A new blog train starts and I blink a couple of times and it's the first of the month again.  OH NO!  I sound like my parents...LOL.  

I hope everyone is doing well with the COVID and other problems that seem to keep coming at us all.  

On to a lighter note...it's time for another Pixel Scrapper blog train.   We had several different themes to choose from:  Galaxy, Sweet Treats, Beach, and Baby's First Year.  As you can see, I chose Galaxy.  I've done my contribution a little different.  Not everyone likes pocket card, photo masks, etc., so instead of putting everything into a single kit, I've decided to break it up into 4 different minis.  That way if you don't like pocket cards, they aren't taking up computer space, and you don't have to delete them.  Hope this works better for everyone.

Anyway, HERE is the link to the full blog train.

You can download my part via the links posted below each preview, or you can pick them up at Pixel Scrapper.  I've closed my online stores as it was too much for me to create 2 kits per month, do the Pixel Scrapper blog train, work full time, and life in general.  I'll be posting the individual elements, papers, etc. for each at Pixel Scrapper in the Commons area.   Probably just 1-2 kits per month.  Membership at Pixel Scrapper is FREE, so drop by and check it out!

 Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from 4Shared HERE

Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from 4Shared HERE
Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from 4Shared HERE
Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from 4Shared HERE

9 comments:

  1. Большое спасибо за ваши прекрасные наборы!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wondrous world we live in. You've captured it in all its glory. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous kit, so many original thoughts, etc and educational. I always love your kits, this one is in
    the best bracket. Thank You...Cynthia Stringer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this lovely mini & all the extras!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme. Love all the parts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete