Pages

Monday, February 28, 2022

Pixel Scrapper March 2022 blog train - Here Comes the Sun

It's the first of the month, so it's time for another blog train at Pixel Scrapper.  I have to admit I really struggled with this month's palette because it kept looking like fall colors instead of early spring colors (sorry to those of you in the Southern Hemisphere as I know you are coming into fall).  Anyway, back to my struggle...finally I zeroed in on the orange colors and thought "sunshine".   So, "Here Comes the Sun" became my theme, and to my surprise, I had a lot of fun with this one.  In fact, I finally had to stop!

HERE is the link to the full blog train.  Scroll through the list of participants to view their contribution and their blog links.  

I've made 5 mini kits for the official blog train.   Links for each kit are below each preview.  I created a 6th mini kit which is listed at the bottom of this post with links.

👉👉👉I've listed four different file sharing sites for you to choose from, please take just a few seconds to simply write in the comments which site you used.  It takes a while to upload to several different file sharing sites, and if one isn't being used I can save myself a little time. 

Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from Zippy Share HERE

Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from Zippy Share HERE

Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from Zippy Share HERE

Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from Zippy Share HERE

Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from Zippy Share HERE

Download from Pixel Scrapper HERE
Download from Drop Box HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from Zippy Share HERE

17 comments:

  1. I used Dropbox to download. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thank you for the wonderful kit's and I need Dropbox and Google, after that I need the Media Fire and the Zippy Share don't work on the 4Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your amazing kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for this lovely kit. I used Mediafire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropbox works well for me. Thanks, I love the theme you came up with and look forward to exploring the kit more thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely freebies - I used Dropbox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I used MediaFire. Dropbox is another one I often use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you, everyone, for your feedback. I will use DropBox and MediaFire for future kits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the beautiful kits I used Google Drive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is beautiful -- you are so generous in sharing all of this! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the lovely kits. I prefer Googledrive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, ma'am. What beautiful items you so generously gift to us.
    Thank-You. :) Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the beautiful mini kits. I love your designs I have downloaded on PixelScrapper. I love the cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this huge and beautiful package !

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete