Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

My Goodness it has been a Year!!!

I can't believe it has been over a year since I have posted on my blog.  I am mortified!!!  Here are a few of my latest scraps.  I know I had planned to create a few free kits and post them here on my blog, but I have instead been focusing more on creating free kits for Scrapbook Flair.  Since my last post in February 2012 I have donated 2 kits to Scrapbook Flair, the first was called 4th of July Collection (I know a real eye catching title...lol), and the second was Bootiful Halloween.  I have a new free kit that will be coming out on Scrapbook Flair for Easter called An Eggceptional Pastel Easter, and I am putting the final touches on a kit for father's day with a working title of My Country Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment