Pages

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Pixel Scrapper Sept. Blog Train - free scrapbook mini kit

It's been a couple of months since I participated in the Pixel Scrapper blog train.  I simply couldn't resist this month's theme; At the Zoo.  We all had the same palette to work with but we were to choose a particular animal.  With such a colorful palette I knew I had to choose parrots.

I also want to let all of you know that I am contributing to Pixel Scrapper's "Commons" section.  This section, like other sections, is filled with thousands of FREE graphics/elements and papers.  I'm currently posting elements and papers with an Alice in Wonderland theme called 
"We're All Mad Here".  I hope you will check it out!

I have a full size scrap kit available in my stores at Berry AppliciousInspirations of Scrap Friends, and Digi Graphic Designs.  Just click on any of the site names to be taken directly to my store.
This kit normally sells for $4.00, but during the month of September it will be on sale for $1.25.  Many of my other kits will be on sale as well.

Here is my contribution to this month's blog train.
Download from MediaFire HERE
Download from 4Shared HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from Box HERE
Download from Mega HERE

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful download!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your beautiful part of the BT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your beautiful portion of this amazing BT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The parrots are stunning!!! The flowers are charming and tropical!!!! The greenery is amazing!!!! The splat is amazing!!! The papers are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous parrots -- love the bright colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci beaucoup il est très beau.

    ReplyDelete