Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Remember Forever


For this scrap I used my free Template 9-24-13 (scroll down to get the template for free).  I wanted a scrap to help them remember this moment of sweet love and anticipation of their life ahead.  My heart swelled with joy as I looked upon Dirk's face while he watched Lyndsey approaching him on her father's arm.  

For this layout I used G&T Designs' new kit called The Memory Keeper.  The "remember" and "forever" are available in their kit.  I added "this moment of love".  Everything, with the exception of the photos, is in this one kit.  I have made so many different scraps with this kit...something I never seem to do.  It is just so very versatile!!!  Mega kits by G&T Designs are available at E-scape and Scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment