Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tread Softly

Here is another layout created from my free Template 10-16-13 (scroll down to get this template for free).  I'm just about finished with Dirk & Lyndsey's wedding album.  I had thought it would be about 100 pages since I am including not only the wedding photos but photos from the rehearsal dinner the night before and also a couple of my most favorite scraps I did with their engagement photos.  It looks like it will be a bit over 100 pages when all is said and done.  Fingers crossed that they will both like it.

For this layout I used Dreamcatcher by G&T Designs.  With the exception of the photos everything was pulled from this one kit, even the word art.  G&T Designs always have such fabulous word art in their mega kits!!!  G&T Designs can be found at E-scape and Scrap.  I'm not a member of their CT so I don't want you to think I am just advertising for them.  I gladly purchase their kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment