Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Scraps with "Sweets, Hearts and Roses"

Here are a couple more layouts with my newest kit, "Sweets, Hearts and Roses".  It is available free at Scrapbook Flair here with membership.  Membership is free as well, or you can purchase an upgraded membership.


This is my sister-in-law with her granddaughter (my great-niece).  A tender moment captured Christmas Day 2013.



And this layout was to see if I could do a scene with my Sweets, Hearts and Roses kit.  I extracted my granddaughter and the tree trunk from a photo taken last fall.


And this layout was done with the same kit.  This is a sweet little puppy that has become a new fur-baby for a friend at Scrapbook Flair.  I also used my free template posted on March 1, 2014 to make this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment