Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dinosaur Cuties ~ full size kit

This is my newest kit.  It will be on sale until May 31, 2017 for the introductory price of $2.00.  You can find it in my stores at Berry AppliciousDigi Graphic Designs or Inspirations of Scrapfriends.

My stores at Berry Applicious and Inspirations of Scrapfriends have both of my newest kits; Dinosaur Cuties and Native Oklahoma at the introductory price of $2.00 throughout May.  Each of these two stores have an additional kit on sale for $2.00, a bundle on sale for $3.00 and a set of four page templates on sale for .25, however each store has different products on sale, so check both stores!

As I've just opened my store at Digi Graphic Designs and don't have many products available yet, there aren't additional sale items this month, but look for them in June.



No comments:

Post a Comment