Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pixel Scrapper June 2017 Blog Train - Free Mini Kit

My oh my, it is the first of June and time for another Pixel Scrapper blog train.  Our theme this month is Nature Escape with a beautiful palette full of soft blues and greens.  As always, I've also created a coordinating kit that is available at Berry AppliciousInspirations of Scrap Friends, and Digi Graphic Designs.

The new kit will be on sale during the month of June for $2.00 and the add-on will be $1.00.

At the end of this post is my contribution to this month's blog train along with the links to download it.  Here is a link to the blog train list.




This add-on kit is available for purchase separately.  Regular price is $1.75, but it will be on sale during June for $1.00.

This is my contribution to June's blog train.  Enjoy!
Download Elements from DropBox Link Expired
Download Papers from DropBox Link Expired

Download Elements from MediaFire Link Expired
Download Papers from MediaFire Link Expired

Download Elements from GoogleDrive link Expired
Download Papers from GoogleDrive Link Expired

17 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I love your kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn! Love the tag with the quote from Van Gogh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You very much for your wonderful contribution !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your contribution! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! I particularly like the lovely bird, the journal cards, and the light blue paper! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so beautiful and serene!!! The hummingbirds are gorgeous!!! The flowers are delightful!!!! The frames and cards are charming!!! The word art is lovely!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Замечательный набор! Большое спасибо ,что поделились!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks my friend for the awesome contribution, love your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for this beautiful kit !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see your post. Read my post on my site visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for this beautiful kit !
    CSUF Guide

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is not my first time to visit this website, i am browsing this web page dailly and obtain pleasant facts from here all the time. Nintendo eShop Codes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks For Create Such Kind Of Informative Website. All Content Is Relevant To MACU Routing Number . Keep It Continue, Because Your Website And Subject Is Meaningful For The Users. After See Your Niche I Have Recommended Your Website With My Friends Also.

    ReplyDelete