Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Pixel Scrapper October 2018 Blog Train - I Dig It - Watercolor/Grunge Papers freebie

Here is the third and final free add-on kit that coordinates with my mini kit on this month's blog train at Pixel Scrapper.

I also have a full size kit that coordinates with this blog train in my store at Berry Applicious
Dinosaur Cuties is on sale for $1.50 (regular price $4.00) HERE is the link 

During October I also have two Halloween themed kits and one Halloween themed bundle on sale.
Witch's Brew is on sale for $1.50 (regular price $3.50) HERE is the link
Zombie-fied is on sale for $1.50 (regular price $4.00) HERE is the link
Zombie-fied Bundle is on sale for $3.00 (regular price $7.50) HERE is the link

HERE is the link to the blog train list and previews

Download from Media Fire HERE
Download from Google Drive HERE
Download from 4Shared HERE
Download from Drop Box HERE

1 comment: