Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Pixel Scrapper Nov. 2018 Blog Train - Family Traditions

I couldn't come up with a themed mini to go along with this month's Family Traditions theme (I know I was probably way over thinking it), so my contribution this month is generic, but hopefully still useful to all of you.  I also have a set of solid/grungy papers.  The mini kit and the add-on paper kit are in separate posts so either scroll up or down for the links to download both.

HERE is the link to the full blog train.


Download these solid papers from Drop Box HERE
Download these solid papers from Google Drive HERE
Download these solid papers from Media Fire HERE
Download these solid papers from 4Shared HERE

5 comments:

  1. These turned out great, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to have some solid papers to go with everyone's patterned papers -- thanks for sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо за бумаги!

    ReplyDelete