Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Do the Zoo Bow #2 ~ free scrapbook elements

I have a new series available at Pixel Scrapper called "Do the Zoo".  There are already several scrapbook elements and papers posted in this series.  Just click on the "Commons" tab at the top of the Pixel Scrapper page.

HERE is the direct link to the FREE bow pictured below.

This is the coordinating kit which is available in my stores at Berry AppliciousInspirations of Scrapfriends, and Digi Graphic Designs.  And guess what?  Until July 31, everything in my stores is 75% off, which means this kit is only $1.00.  It's my birthday but I'm giving you the presents!!

Just to make sure just the bow posts on the freebie search engines, I'm posting it again.  Hope you can use it.  Membership at Pixel Scrapper is FREE and gives you access to thousands of free scrapbook elements and papers.  Click on the "Graphics", "Commons", and "Kits" tabs at the top of the page to check everything that is available.  Many designers, including me, donate these elements and papers so you can get them FREE!  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment