Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Do the Zoo Paint/Splatter - free scrapbook elements

I first want to apologize to those you might have come here yesterday to download my Do the Zoo full kit.  It was certainly not my intention to mislead!  Sometimes the freebie search engines pick up and post the first preview picture in a post, but usually it picks up the last preview picture.  So to try and remedy the problem, I will post the FREE scrapbook paper first and last.

I've started a new series at Pixel Scrapper called "Do the Zoo".  There are already several FREE scrapbook elements and papers posted, with more to come.  

HERE is the direct link to this free paint splatter.
I also have a coordinating full size kit available in my stores at Berry AppliciousInspirations of Scrap Friends, and Digi Graphic Designs.  
Everything in my stores is 75% off until July 31, including  this new kit, which means it is only $1.00.

To make sure just the FREE scrapbook paper posts to the search engines, here is the paper preview again.  By the way, membership at Pixel Scrapper is FREE and gives you access to thousands of free scrapbook elements and papers.  Just click on the tabs, "Graphics", "Commons", and "Kits" at the top of the Pixel Scrapper page to check out everything.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic :-) Thank you very much for the lovely freebies :-) I just went and bought the whole Zoo Kit. Such a cute set. Thank you very much indeed xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete