Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Do the Zoo Flower #3 ~ free scrapbook element

I've started a new series at Pixel Scrapper called "Do the Zoo".

HERE is the direct link to this FREE scrapbook element.

I also have a coordinating full size scrapbook kit available in my stores at Berry AppliciousInspirations of Scrap Friends, and Digi Graphic Designs.  I'm having a 75% sale off everything in my stores until July 31, which would make the kit shown below cost only $1.00.


Just to make sure that the FREE flower scrapbook element is what shows on the freebie search engines, and not the preview for the full size kit, I'll post the flower preview again.  My apologies for those of you who saw the preview for the kit on the freebie search engines and came looking for it!  Sometimes the search engines pick up the first preview image and sometimes the last preview image.

1 comment: